By Matt Slick February 8, 2017 Matt Slick can be followed at his website: https://carm.org/the-shack The Shack has been a popular book in Christian circles, at least at the time this article was originally written in May of 2008. It is about to be released as a movie starring Sam Worthington. Now, I am not saying we don’t want Hollywood to produce good Christian material. But, sad to say, if Hollywood wants to do something Christian, then we need to be cautious. And, if the movie is anything like the book, then there is reason for concern. The Shack is supposed to be the account of a man who spent a weekend with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit in a shack in the forest. It is a fictional story1 of Mr. Mackenzie Allen Phillips, written by William P. Young. Mack suffers the horrible loss...
- The Shack: Book Review By Matt Slick
- Butte Rescue Mission Faces Closure as 200+ Neighbors say ‘NO’
- Intrafaith Lutheran Transexual Dr. Rev. Universalist Invited To Missoula for TRANS Week
- Pope Francis Declares ‘Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist’ As He Continues To Set The Stage For A One World Religion
- The Fall Feasts of 2017, Revelation 12 and the Rapture
Send Us a Newstip