IS Radical Islam is to become part of the fabric of America by way of ISIS fighters coming here as part of the Syrian refugee plant?
By Hollis Poe
Let me first state that there is a distinct difference between Peaceful Muslims and Radical Islam. The fine line that separates the two in my opinion is as follows.
- When Sharia Law is enforced on non-Muslim or even Peaceful Muslims without regard for their protection under our laws and our Constitution the basic tenants of our great nation are compromised. (That is Radical Islam)
- When Islam declares war against Judaism, Christianity, and all other non-Muslim faiths we are under attack like it or not. (That is Radical Islam)
- When in the name of alla Islam ruthlessly hunts down and murders indigenous Christian people living in Northern Iraq and Syria by the hundreds of thousands, we have an obligation to defend the innocent. (That is Radical Islam)
- When in those same areas peace loving Muslims are murdered by these same animals we must defend the innocent. (That is Radical Islam)
- Muslims that condone throat cutting, burning alive, beheading, hanging, throwing from buildings, and more by radical Islamist s in the name of Jihad are part of the Jihad. (That is Radical Islam)
- When packs of Muslim men roam the streets of Europe preying on women who they strip, beat, and rape at will, Americans say “No Radical Islam in my neighborhood.”
I know how mush many of the left hate facts but history forgotten tends to repeat itself so allow me to point out some facts. Some of this I have gleaned from a post sent to me by my friend the late Dr. Les Brietman.
The original war started in the 7th century and lasted through the 17th century. I would contend it never stopped but historically the facts below are correct.
It is not realistic to believe the current pledge by President Trump when he says we will defeat or contain these Radical Islamic terrorists in a few years.
If the latest batch of murders, be headings, and killing of innocent Christians has shocked you, maybe you should read this compilation of historical facts about the hatred of Radical Muslims and their sympathizers.
In 732 A.D. the Muslim Army, which was moving on Paris, was defeated and turned back at Tours, France, by Charles Martell.
In 1571 A.D. the Muslim Army/Navy was defeated by the Italians and Austrians as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to attack southern Europe in the Battle of Lepanto.
In 1683 A.D. the Turkish Muslim Army, attacking Eastern Europe, was finally defeated in the Battle of Vienna by German and Polish Christian Armies.
This struggle has been going on for 1,400 years and half of the politicians don’t even know it.
If these battles had not been won, we might be speaking Arabic and Christianity could be non-existent; Judaism certainly would not exist.
In short the issue is not religious intolerance but rather a proper eyes wide open response to those who have declared war on US and wish to convert or kill us all.
I will say again,
“The enemy of my God is my enemy.”